If you finally decided to invest in solar energy as a house or a business, you have made a great decision. Why? The world needs least pollution while functioning in the best way. On the other hand, if it required expensive infrastructural facilities to draw power from resources such as hydropower, it will be quite impractical. Instead, you can go for solar energy. These panels come in various sizes and shapes catering both residential and commercial needs. For the best results, you need to make no mistakes when getting them.
Here are 5 such mistakes to avoid.
- Not buying from reliable retailersThere’s no doubt that there are too many dealers who sell different types of solar power systems. If you can understand that something fishy is going on, maybe you’re right. Realistically speaking, not all retailers are honest and reliable. If you wanted to buy the set of panels for a vast building, you might end up losing a fortune on daily basis. Hence, remember to buy these from reliable retailers.
- Confusing the purpose of the purchaseThe types of solar panels that you would need for a business is entirely different from typical residential ones. Usually, the governing factor is the amount of energy. Nevertheless, even under the major categories, your choice of the panel may need to be further categorized too. With professional advice, it will be an easier task.
- Buying panels with no warrantyTypically, solar powered panels comes with 10+ years warranty. In some other companies, the used time duration isn’t what decides the nature of the warranty. Sometimes it is the overall amount of energy. It is always better to go for the ones that dwell on the time duration that they are used. In the end of the day, it is essential that you invest in a series of panels that come with a satisfactory warranty.
- Poor installation plansWhen you’re buying your systems, you need to ensure that the solar installation in Newcastle is taken care of by a professional team. It is not about laying the panels up on your roof. If it was that easy, there will not be licensed installers. Typically, a good company would provide you with such services too. But it is your responsibility to inquire about it and get it resolved well beforehand.
- Inaccurate dimensionsDo you not think that dimensions matter? It actually does. Given that the surface area where these things will be laid will not always be in standard sizes, they must be custom made or at least have an arrangement plan so that installing will not be so difficult.